Resetting in fall 2020:
COVID-19 adjusted the next Reiki Level 2 class along with the rest of so much of our lives. Please watch for updates regarding online options, and preparations for safe in person classes in 2021.
Are you ready for Reiki Level 2? Reiki Level 1 is about self care, self treatment and creating connection to the energy. If you’re curious about Level 2, you may be feeling the call to share the benefits of Reiki with others through a treatment practice.
Got some excited optimism happening…?? That’s the call! Keep reading:
Level 2 classes are held over 14-16 hours and include:
- deeper energetic awareness and connection
- attunement to Level 2 symbols
- treating others using Reiki
- distance Reiki
- meeting your guide
- practitioner/client relationship
- Reiki as a business
- a full manual and optional access to online materials
- online support with your class peers, and on-going support from me
- option to audit future offerings of the class for free
- reference textbook
- case study requirements to receive final certificate
- Jan/Feb 2021: Pre-registration is now being accepted for a level 2 class series in New Westminster, BC. Class protocols and materials are being updated to follow appropriate health and safety measures, in alignment with provincial guidance. We will, of course, be monitoring and assessing cases and outbreaks, and will offer online or deferral to future in person classes to support any health and safety concerns. Student and client safety is always the first priority.
Fill in the contact form to let me know you are interested and to stay up to date on Reiki class offerings.
I’m honoured to be offering Reiki classes based on my training with Drawing Down the Moon, incorporating DDTM materials and framework.