Like the other areas of our lives, COVID-19 has adjusted how I offer Reiki Level 2 . Please see below regarding future class offerings.
Are you ready for Reiki Level 2? Reiki Level 1 is about self care, self treatment and creating connection to the energy. If you’re curious about Level 2, you may be feeling the call to share the benefits of Reiki with others through a treatment practice.
Got some excited optimism happening…?? That’s the call! Keep reading:
Level 2 classes are held over 14-16 hours and include:
- deeper energetic awareness and connection
- attunement to Level 2 symbols
- treating others using Reiki,
- health and safety considerations, referencing British Columbia recommendations for personal services
- distance Reiki
- meeting your guide
- practitioner/client relationship
- Reiki as a business
- a full manual and access to online materials
- online support with your class peers, and on-going support from me
- option to audit future offerings of the class for free
- reference textbook
- case study requirements to receive final certificate
- Jan/Feb 2021: Registration is now closed for this online level 2 class series.
- Fall 2021: an in person Level 2 class will be scheduled once it is safe to do so. Please watch this space, and reach out to be connected with the next classes!
Fill in the contact form to let me know you are interested and to stay up to date on Reiki class offerings.
As with all my classes, once you have registered for a level, you are able to audit/repeat any future online and in person offering of that level free of charge.
I’m honoured to be offering Reiki classes based on my training with Drawing Down the Moon, incorporating DDTM materials and framework.