There are so many folks out there on to so many good things. Here are just a few I love and am happy to recommend.
- Find your muse, get writing & get clear! Need some prompting? Hey, we can’t all be full of inspiration every day, and Nicole has just the thing. Flex your verbiage with her Live More eCourse for a journalling journey throughout your year – or get the new full journal for some tactile work!.
- The Power of Curiosity: How to Have Real Conversations that Create Collaboration, Innovation an Understanding
Access Your Energy
Among the science & spreadsheets, there’s incense & energy. There is sound, scent and sight. Inspiration and energy can come together to support creativity and open doors to new ideas and growth through the beautiful function of some of my favourite tools.
- Sound helps me connect immediately – something like a Zenergy Chime adds a rhythmic movement to soothing tones.
- Meditation music – whether in line with your chakras, or based on nature sounds – can support your focus in a mindful practice.
Organize Your Insights
The science & spreadsheets side of me needs a calendar – to structure, to plan, to map. And if it inspires me and supports my energy and creativity at the same time? How can you lose? My inspirational desk calendars are sold out for the year, but here are my calendars and a few favourites.
- The Desire Map planners from Danielle LaPorte are gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. There is really no two ways about it.
- What about an in-between calendar – more than a monthly, but less than a daily? I am using this sleek monthly planner for 2016. Enough space to mark my days and lots of space to record quick notes or longer plans.
- Take notes: I may be biased, but I love Moleskines: plain, lined or squared. Sketch and note-take and doodle and record all your awesome insights.
Have Fun with It!
Stay connected to the fun. Seriously. This household has two favourite ways to keep connecting dots during playtime:
- Story Cubes. So many ways to play with these image dice, and there additional varieties to add in! Connect the images you roll into stories or kick start a conversation with a single cube.
- Anomia. This game turned into hysteria quickly around here as we all managed the connections between symbols and themes to come up the words faster than our opponent. Connected. Fun.
yes, the links above are to my products or to affiliate products.
the products are listed here because I love them.